Tuesday 20 July 2010

Today's idea

Morning all.

Just a quick one to let you know what I'm up to. I'm having a go at a thing called Geostring today. It's free to join as, you may have noticed, are just about all the earning methods I point you to. I came across Geostring and joined to find out if it did what it said - it promised to pay me $10 just for joining and sure enough, I was credited immediately.

The next step is that I get paid for every person I refer to get their own $10 and they get paid and so on..... So if you want your own free $10, click here and join them and then send another few people along - you should earn a bit from it. I'll see how it does for a short while and if it's good long term income string, I'll write an article on the best ways to use it. Let me know how it goes for you.

Still trying out  Fwebtraffic that I mentioned yesterday - nothing much to report yet but then I haven't done much to follow it up yet.

Keep working at Clixsense and Greasy Palm. These are both producing nicely for me at the moment. Remember the links to my articles are on the left of this page.

Good luck with Geostring and remember, I really would like your feedback and thoughts.

Here's to you!

Des

No comments:

Post a Comment