Monday 19 July 2010

Keep going

Hi there!

Well I just made a £30 profit in half an hour on Greasy Palm this morning and I have two more things to try out today to make some more. Not a bad start to the day when you add on the other income strings which come in with (at the moment) small but steady amounts. I'm actually enjoying doing this without losing sight of the main aim which is ultimately financial independence and comfort.

One thing I'm trying out this week is a site which is supposed to vastly increase traffic to your websites. It's called 'Fwebtraffic' and I'll let you know if it works. I'm putting the link at the bottom of this post if you want to have a go for any of your own websites or blogs.

Anyway, I'm going to sign off for now. Have a good week and keep going and doing the Clixsense and Greasy Palm. Remember the links to my articles are on the right of this page.

Here's to you!

Des

No comments:

Post a Comment