Sunday 25 July 2010

Branch out

Ok so I've got a few things going which are bringing in regular streams of income so I could sit back and see how it goes. However, my aim is eventual comfort and financial independence so I'm going to keep branching out and trying new (free) opportunities. I set out to pick up the free and easy cash which is lying about and that's what I'm going to continue with.

If you haven't yet, join Clixsense and Greasy Palm as described in my articles on the left - it costs you nothing so you can't lose but you can win big. These two could form an easy and lucrative start to your empire so get onto them as fast as you can. Once you're running with them, if you're happy with what's coming in - fine just watch them grow. On the other hand, if you want more or more security, keep spreading your net and I'll show you how.

I keep thinking of someone I know of who built up his internet income through one source. It was brilliant and his income was easily a salary every month and growing so he was happily sitting back and enjoying the good life. Unfortunately and he's not clear how it happened, his account was suspended and his income just stopped! A perfect example of why you need several income sources feeding you all the time so you can ride any setbacks. This person has now got back on track but it took him a year to build up again and a lot of stress as you could imagine.

Anyway, with more income strings in mind watch out for my article assessing Geostring which will be ready for you in the next few days.

See you soon and here's to you!

Des

No comments:

Post a Comment