Wednesday 28 July 2010

I'm joining Facebook

I opened an account with Facebook a couple of days ago and I've been playing around with that a bit. I'm still not very good at how to use it but I think I'm getting there - hopefully it'll help me to reach a few more like minded people who want to pick up free cash.

The income strings are still going well and building. Clixsense and Greasy palm in the lead at the moment still so check out my articles on the left of this page if you want to get some of their free money for yourself. However, there are so many more opportunities for free cash out there - I'm testing reliability before I recommend them with an article on these pages so bear with me and details will follow as soon as I'm sure of them.

Geostring is an interesting one which I think is worth joining - it costs you nothing and gives you $10 just for registering. Then when you refer a friend, it pays you each time and it also pays you when your friend refers someone. It shouldn't be too difficult to get someone to join when they get $10 for nothing so the teory is that you can build up a long string of referrals quite rapidly. Try it and see - it costs nothing - just click this link Geostring

Keep at it and I really would welcome your comments.
Here's to you!

Des

No comments:

Post a Comment