Sunday 27 June 2010

That Monday feeling already

Sunday night again and that have to go to work tomorrow. I enjoy most of my work but I'm looking forward to the day when I can choose when and how much I work. I know I'm now on the right track and that that day is not so far off - still doesn't make Sunday nights/Monday mornings any easier!
Anyway, at least the weather is fantastic here in London even if the England football team couldn't produce the goods in the World Cup. If you're depressed about that, at least take comfort from the fact that you're taking the steps to have a comfortable life.

Do have a look at my article about the potential earnings from Greasy Palm.
Also, look out for my next article on simple rules which is coming soon.

I'd love to hear from you with your comments and ideas. You could also subscribe to email updates if you'd like to.

Have a great week!

Des

No comments:

Post a Comment