Tuesday 13 March 2012

Back on the Blog! You still can't go wrong with clixsense.

Hi there!
I'm back to the blogosphere after a few months of following another short term lead.

Whilst I've been doing other things, I've kept up some income streams and dropped others so I thought I'd tell you where I am at the moment.

The one I've kept faith with religiously is Clixsense which goes from strength to strength and pays me regularly as it always has. There have been some improvements such as:
1. They now pay out when you get to $6 so you can either save up your commissions to get big payouts or collect each time you get to $6. I have to admit that I always try to cash out as soon as possible as I love getting all those "You got paid!" emails.
2. You can do paid tasks on the site which are generally easy and bump up your earnings really quickly.

Basically, you can't go wrong with clixsense and they are my best site.

I still maintain my Bux To account which has been lucrative but has changed hands. Your totals can be built up really quickly with this but they currently owe me money and are being slow to pay so I will let you know if and when that clears up.

Hits 4 Pay are also going strong and I hear from them daily.

All for now. Keep at it and I'll be back later!

Des

No comments:

Post a Comment