Sunday 5 September 2010

Clixsense still the best

Hi there,

Hope you're still plugging away as I am. I notice that a lot of you are busy with Clixsense and some are already making significant amounts. This still remains my best income string and would be the one I would guide you towards if you do nothing else!

However it would be foolish do do nothing else especially when Greasy Palm is around - my second biggest earner. Again I notice a lot of you have joined and are building up your payouts. Keep at it!

Geostring remains a solid bet as long as you get others to join up for their free $10. Takes a bit longer than the others but will be worth it after a short while.

I'm a bit concerned about IM Crew - the website has been down a lot recently so I'm going to concentrate my energies elsewhere.

More to come soon.

Here's to you!

Des

No comments:

Post a Comment