Thursday 26 August 2010

Off again!

Off Again!

I'm off on holiday again - only a few days this time but still nice. I suppose that's one of the benefits of this income generation project - it takes the pressure off the monthly bills and gives extra spending money. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going for complete financial independence and not just holiday money and I'm continuing to build up those income strings. It's still only a few months since I started and I'm already hugely better off - the good thing is, the incomes are rising as time passes so most of the effort is at the beginning.

Anyway, enough about me and over to you!

If you've already done the four things below, now's the time to force them to work - a little bit of effort now (perhaps an hour a day), will pay back again and again over the next weeks, months and years.
  • With Clixsense, get more people to join through your link.
  • With Greasy Palm, try a few of the offers where they immediately pay you back considerably more than you spend.
  • With Geostring and IM Crew, pass it on to your friends and tell them to pass it on - it's free money so you're not abusing friendships.
For those of you who are just starting out, I'll recommend the same four things I said when I went away a couple of weeks ago. Whilst I'm away, do these four things and your income strings will start to build:

1. Join Geostring. (get $10 for nothing and get commissions for referring your friends who will also get $10 each for nothing).You'll also get commission on friends' referrals so this could really mount up to a lot for you! Remember, this works from you referring friends, them referring friends, them referring friends etc, etc..... It will take a couple of weeks but if yuo push it, it will really pay off.

2. Join IM Crew. (Also get another $10 for nothing and again get commission for referring your friends who will also get $10 for nothing) You'll also get commission on friends' referrals so this could really mount up too! Same applies as Geostring.

3. Join Clixsense - make free cash just for clicking ads or make a lot more as shown in my Clixsense article on the left.

4. Join Greasy Palm - make really easy money from small amounts to very large amounts as explained in my article on the left.
Remember - of these four opportunities, the only cost could be if you choose to upgrade your Clixsense (you don't have to but it does pay back your small outlay almost immediately).



Good Luck and here's to you!

See you soon.



Des

No comments:

Post a Comment